Imagine eating every meal stress-free, not worrying about how much to eat, and truly enjoying your food.
This can be you!
Welcome to mindful eating- the practice of bringing awareness to your eating habits and environment.
You’ll want this workbook if you:
- Are stressed around food
- Don’t know what hunger feels like
- Don’t get satisfied after eating a meal
- Often eat distracted and can’t remember what or how much you ate
- Consistently eat so much that you feel sick and uncomfortable
- Are hungry soon after you have finished your meal
- Feel like you just eat to live and don’t get satisfaction or enjoyment when eating
- Dietitian developed strategies that work with real people
- Self guided 28 page printable workbook
- 4 practical mindful eating strategies you can use every day
- Guided practices to get you started using each strategy
- Worksheet pages to empower you to take action
- Reflection pages to help you learn about your habits and environment
- What is mindful eating?
- Why do we eat?
- #1 Be present
- #2 Tune into your hunger cues
- #3 Use your senses
- #4 Choose foods that are nourishing and satisfying
- Moving forward
BONUS: If seeing a dietitian 1:1 is out of reach for you, this is an affordable way to get started on your journey to creating a healthy relationship with food!